New in version 13.0
November 1st, 2013
- Replaced ruby-enterprise with stock ruby from Debian [#102].
- Ruby 1.9.3 uses mysql2 adapter [#108].
- Bugfixes for package transitions [#58, #59].
- Bugfix: email delivery settings [#12].
- Bugfix: path_encoding UTF8 -> UTF-8 [#123].
New in version 11.3-lucid-x86 (December 12th, 2011)
- Installed security updates.
- Enabled etckeeper garbage collection by default.
- Upgraded to latest inithooks version (adhoc re-initialization via turnkey-init)
- VMWare build: run vmware-config-tools.pl on first boot
- Amazon EC2 EBS build: support resizing of root filesystem
New in version 11.2-lucid-x86 (August 9th, 2011)
- Built-in support for TurnKey domain management and dynamic DNS configuration, powered by Amazon Route 53, a robust cloud DNS service: http://www.turnkeylinux.org/dns
- Pre-installed all available security updates
New in version 11.1-lucid-x86 (January 25th, 2011)
- Regenerate action_controller.session secret (security).
- Updated project creation schema due to required fields.
- Replaced Ruby with Ruby Enterprise (performance).
- Replaced Ruby Enterprise rack gem with version 1.0.1 (Redmine dep).
- Added i18n gem version 0.4.2 (Redmine dep).
- Set Redmine admin email and password on firstboot (convenience, security).
- Set MySQL root password on firstboot (convenience, security).
- Force MySQL to use Unicode/UTF8.
- Set postfix MTA myhostname to localhost (bugfix).
- Included libreadline-dev so rails console works (bugfix).