New in version 13.0
November 1st, 2013
- Latest Debian Wheezy package version of MySQL.
- Bugfixed lighttpd configuration [#75].
- Configured to allow users preferences stored in database.
- Specified blowfish_secret and regeneration on firstboot (security).
New in version 11.3-lucid-x86 (December 12th, 2011)
- Installed security updates.
- Enabled etckeeper garbage collection by default.
- Upgraded to latest inithooks version (adhoc re-initialization via turnkey-init)
- VMWare build: run vmware-config-tools.pl on first boot
- Amazon EC2 EBS build: support resizing of root filesystem
New in version 11.2-lucid-x86 (August 9th, 2011)
- Built-in support for TurnKey domain management and dynamic DNS configuration, powered by Amazon Route 53, a robust cloud DNS service: http://www.turnkeylinux.org/dns
- Pre-installed all available security updates
New in version 2009.02-hardy-x86 (March 3rd, 2009)
- Includes phpMyAdmin for convenience.
- Rebuilt on top of TurnKey Core, the new common base for all software appliances, which is assembled from Ubuntu 8.04.2 LTS packages.
- A bugfix in the daily auto-updates mechanism.
- Significant usability and security enhancements: confconsole support for systems with multiple NICs, password-free login in demo mode, SSL support, database password setting during installation, no passwords in demo mode, many generically useful Webmin modules, and improved embedded documentation.
New in version 2008.12.09-hardy-x86 (December 15th, 2008)
- Regenerate ssh keys during installation
- Allow the user to set the mysql root password during installation
- Fixed manual partitioning support in the installer (#LP301251)
- Configuration console now saves the default route when configuring a static ip so the settings are not lost between system restarts (#LP303498)