New in version 0.8.2
September 28th, 2012
- Adds a configuration variable 'tudu_file' to set the path to the XML file.
- Improves the category editor.
- Doesn't check configuration files when invoked with '-h' and '-v'.
- Fixes a segfault on the scroll help page when the resolution is high.
New in version 0.8.1 (August 18th, 2011)
- This version adds support for non-Latin key bindings, arrow keys in the date editor, and fixes for some bugs found in the last release.
New in version 0.8 (December 13th, 2010)
- This version adds a ./configure script compatible with autotools, multiple category support, support for non-fixed length categories, and a warning color for old scheduled tasks in the scheduler.
- AvPag and RvPag have been added to the normal interface.
- There are several bugfixes.
New in version 0.7 (August 30th, 2010)
- Added support to multi linear task titles
- New pipe windows as separators
- Configurable date format as US or european
- Configurable tasks with child displayed bold
- Warn when disk is full
- Fixed install path problems if the DESTDIR didn't end with '/'
- Fixed year xml storage with different locales (debian bug #568064)
- Fixed problems with external editors and UTF-8
- Fixed collision with some polish characters and control keys
- Fixed dead loop when .tudu.xml is empty
New in version 0.6.1 (January 18th, 2010)
- This release fixes several bugs.
New in version 0.4.1 (November 13th, 2008)
- This release adds reordering tasks in the scheduler.
- It fixes paste as child when a task is collapsed.
- It fixes refreshing when a schedule is deleted.
New in version 0.4 (November 3rd, 2008)
- This release adds a scheduler for tasks, hides done tasks, has a simple visual tree, and allows paste as child.
New in version 0.3.2 (September 19th, 2008)
- Fix a segfault and add key binding for del priority.