New in version 220.127.116.11
August 21st, 2012
- This version is backwards compatible with older savegames, and new releases will no longer break savegame compatibility.
- It can now use a proxy to connect to the Internet for Play-By-Forum games and the Dice Server.
- Online games' network connections are now more stable.
- Image quality when zooming is greatly improved.
- New options in Edit Mode to damage/repair units and add/remove technology.
- Map downloader now shows out of date maps in bold, and allows downloading multiple maps in one go.
- This release fixes several fatal errors, and has many more bugfixes and many new features.
- Work on the Global 1940 map is complete.
New in version 1.6 (July 10th, 2012)
- This version adds abstraction and the addition of completely customizable technology options.
- Technology is no longer hard-coded within the engine, and cannot be specified inside the map XML.
- Other changes include major bugfixes and several new game features.
New in version 18.104.22.168 (April 21st, 2012)
- Four new maps were included.
- Eleven games are now included, with many more available for download.
- Online live play support was improved.
- A full Political engine was added, allowing any map that uses it to allow dynamic changing of alliances and relations between different nations and players.
- Scrambling of aircraft from designated territories or units is now allowed.
- Escorting of bombers and interception of bomber runs was added.
- Kamikaze aircraft attacks by Japan are now supported.
- Units can nowgive other units bonus movement (positive or negative).
New in version 1.5.1 (March 22nd, 2012)
- Major bugfixes for 1940-based games.
- Some minor feature enhancements.
- General engine bugfixes.
New in version 1.5 (February 14th, 2012)
- New map features include scrambling, kamikaze attacks, SBR interceptors and escorts, fully mature political systems, and AA guns that are completely atomized and flexible.
- The Play-By-Email (PBEM) and Play-By-Forum systems were completely recoded and redone, and now work much better.
- Many little bugs were fixed.
New in version 22.214.171.124 (July 29th, 2010)
- ask users to restart after downloading a map as workaround to a bug
- replace japanese_fade gif with png
- new free french flags
- fix bug: game hangs during purchase units phase with mooreAI