New in version Beta 0.9
May 5th, 2009
- Number of players on each island shown on the Hall map.
- Players can create their own rooms in the Hall.
- The Lur Blaster will no longer lose energy if he is stunned while playing a tune.
- Initial cease-fire period reduced in treasure games to avoid tower axemen rushing.
New in version Beta 0.8 (April 15th, 2009)
- New website with a town per player.
- New stable servers.
- New Quest: Ngumba's revenge.
- New shortcut: 'O' key inserts a beacon by the mouse pointer that shows up on other players screen.
New in version Beta 0.7 (February 28th, 2009)
- Default multiplayer speed changed to "Faster".
- Bypass the grouping system by holding down the ALT key while selecting units.
- Press the U key to toggle the aggressive units option.
- The last part of the Finders Keepers quest has been made easier.
- Bug fix: Peasants could get stuck waiting for other peasants gathering the same resource.