May 5th, 2009
· Number of players on each island shown on the Hall map.
· Players can create their own rooms in the Hall.
· The Lur Blaster will no longer lose energy if he is stunned while playing a tune.
· Initial cease-fire period reduced in treasure games to avoid tower axemen rushing.
April 15th, 2009
· New website with a town per player.
· New stable servers.
· New Quest: Ngumba's revenge.
· New shortcut: 'O' key inserts a beacon by the mouse pointer that shows up on other players screen.
February 28th, 2009
· Default multiplayer speed changed to "Faster".
· Bypass the grouping system by holding down the ALT key while selecting units.
· Press the U key to toggle the aggressive units option.
· The last part of the Finders Keepers quest has been made easier.
· Bug fix: Peasants could get stuck waiting for other peasants gathering the same resource.