October 12th, 2012
· Fixes a critical remuxing bug.
October 1st, 2012
· Switches to Python 3. Improves handling of missing codecs.
· In the unannounced 0.23 release: switched to GTK3 and GStreamer 1.0; added notifications once a file is finished; and re-enabled support for multi-pass encoding.
March 22nd, 2012
· This minor bugfix release fixes MPEG4 profiles to work with new caps in GStreamer, moves the preset directory to be Transmageddon-specific, stops using the XDG Python library and just uses glib, fixes a bug with repeated remuxings of the same file, and adds or updates the Brazilian, Swedish, Slovak, Turkish, and Serbian translations.
October 11th, 2009
· New PSP and Google G1 profiles. Improved error handling when remuxing. Fixed various bugs in relation to debug system and general robustness.
September 14th, 2009
· Fix critical bug in profile support and add drag and drop support of files.
September 13th, 2009
· Adds remuxing support and ASF and MPEG PS support. Plus a host of smaller bugfixes.