New in version 1.5
November 7th, 2014
- Fix bug stopping video only files from working properly
- Fix bug when trying to drop the audio track from a file
New in version 1.4 (October 23rd, 2014)
- Fix audio encoding bug
- Fix Apppdata information
New in version 1.1 (April 11th, 2014)
- Fixed bug in missing plugin code
- Changed timestamp format for better sorting
- Fixed bug causing MPEG4 Part 2 to be listed as just MPEG Video in UI
New in version 1.0 (April 3rd, 2014)
- Added support for setting language of stream
- Added support for handling multiple audio streams
- Added support for DVD ripping
- Switched to new icon designed by Jakub Steiner
- Added appdata for GNOME Software and similar
- Add VP9 support
New in version 0.25 (October 12th, 2012)
- Fixes a critical remuxing bug.
New in version 0.24 (October 1st, 2012)
- Switches to Python 3. Improves handling of missing codecs.
- In the unannounced 0.23 release: switched to GTK3 and GStreamer 1.0; added notifications once a file is finished; and re-enabled support for multi-pass encoding.
New in version 0.21 (March 22nd, 2012)
- This minor bugfix release fixes MPEG4 profiles to work with new caps in GStreamer, moves the preset directory to be Transmageddon-specific, stops using the XDG Python library and just uses glib, fixes a bug with repeated remuxings of the same file, and adds or updates the Brazilian, Swedish, Slovak, Turkish, and Serbian translations.
New in version 0.14 (October 11th, 2009)
- New PSP and Google G1 profiles. Improved error handling when remuxing. Fixed various bugs in relation to debug system and general robustness.
New in version 0.13 (September 14th, 2009)
- Fix critical bug in profile support and add drag and drop support of files.