April 11th, 2013
· updated language mapping
January 23rd, 2013
· Updated Nunavut and Nunavik Inuktitut
November 30th, 2012
· Nunavik Inuktitut and Nunavut Inuktitut layouts contributed by Andrew Tagak Jr.
October 7th, 2011
· Fix for broken rich editor functionality (e.g. ckeditor, gmail, g+)
· Still not working in gdocs
August 11th, 2011
· Fixed backwards compatibility for Firefox
June 22nd, 2011
· More fixes for regressions from version 0.7.6 - YU -> Ю and YA -> Я
June 17th, 2011
· Some of the layouts were broken due to migration to a safer method of loading configuration ( eval() to JSON.parse() ).
· All broken layouts have been fixed, hopefully without any regressions. Please let me know if spot any usability issues.
June 13th, 2011
· Added croatian glagolica contributed by Pavle Mocilac
August 30th, 2010
· Armenian Layout (Armen Mkrtchyan)
· Made compatible with Firefox 4.0
· Made compatible with KompoZer 0.8
June 27th, 2009
· Minor changes to preferences dialog (F2 instead of VK_F2, etc)
· Treat backspaces as valid input characters where possible (no reverse mapping)
· Phonetic Devanagari (from Anunad Singh)
· Russian mapping for German keyboard layout (from Pawel Sirotkin)
· Minor change to the default Russian mapping ("eh" is no longer mapped to "э", use e' instead)
February 6th, 2009
· Added contributed Karakalpak and Kyrgyz transliteration tables.
November 8th, 2008
· Added new layouts: Georgian (Typing), Pali, Serbo-Croatian (Latin), Esperanto, Russian for AZERTY keyboard