New in version 0.0.5
September 30th, 2010
- A double click on a list item will show information about an input file.
- FAAD is the default AAC decoder now.
- There is a GOP size option.
- 3gp video format, h263 video codec, and AMR audio codec support for mobile phones.
- A deinterlace option.
- A subtitle codec option. AMD-64 support.
- New aspect ratio values.
- Default bit rate options for video and audio streams.
- The transcoder will look for ffmpeg in /usr/bin and in /usr/local/bin if it is not found in the working directory.
- The minimal version for GTK+ is 2.16. Other small changes and bugfixes.
New in version 0.0.4 (July 10th, 2010)
- webm format
- vp8 codec
- option for specifying the number of threads
- other changes related to ffmpeg 0.6
New in version 0.0.3 (May 2nd, 2010)
- Performance improvements.
- Some new options.
New in version 0.0.2 (January 5th, 2010)
- Some new options were added.