September 30th, 2010
· A double click on a list item will show information about an input file.
· FAAD is the default AAC decoder now.
· There is a GOP size option.
· 3gp video format, h263 video codec, and AMR audio codec support for mobile phones.
· A deinterlace option.
· A subtitle codec option. AMD-64 support.
· New aspect ratio values.
· Default bit rate options for video and audio streams.
· The transcoder will look for ffmpeg in /usr/bin and in /usr/local/bin if it is not found in the working directory.
· The minimal version for GTK+ is 2.16. Other small changes and bugfixes.
July 10th, 2010
· webm format
· vp8 codec
· option for specifying the number of threads
· other changes related to ffmpeg 0.6
May 2nd, 2010
· Performance improvements.
· Some new options.
January 5th, 2010
· Some new options were added.