August 24th, 2009
· Minor bugfixes
July 20th, 2009
· Support for CubicKeys4 and Sinc8 zoom algorithms.
· Support for input selection/channel tuning into import_v4l2 (backport from the 1.2.x branch)
· Fixed spurious write warnings when using -y *,tcaud (regression from 1.0).
· Fixed bugs: #15302, #15306, #15351, #15502, #15825, #15615.
· Feature added.
· Bugfix of an existing feature.
· Changement/improvement (not bugfix) of an existing feature.
· Feature dropped.
March 29th, 2009
· Make the -W option work again like 1.0.x branch.
· Proper handling of the alpha data in filter_logoaway (avoid segfault).
· Fixed bugs: #15007, #15441.
· Allow to build x264 experimental encoder with last libx264 snapshots.
· Allow to build transcode without FFmpeg.
· Removed outdated libav* information from the FAQ.
February 22nd, 2009
· The import_imlist module is deprecated.
· Use --multi_input -x im instead.
· The dectectclipping filter is now allowed to use a log file.
· A big YAIT update was done.
· The "frame" option was added to filter_text.
· tcmodinfo linking and loading problems were resolved.
November 16th, 2008
· The code was updated to be in sync with lastest FFmpeg API changes.
· The FFmpeg requirements were bumped. transcode now needs a recent snapshot of FFmpeg to work. (Snapshots between r13582 and r15261 are known to work; later versions are untested.)
· An avilib x86_64 portability problem which caused avifix problems was fixed.
· Static linking of libavcodec is now definitively unsupported.