New in version 1.1.4
August 24th, 2009
New in version 1.1.3 (July 20th, 2009)
- Support for CubicKeys4 and Sinc8 zoom algorithms.
- Support for input selection/channel tuning into import_v4l2 (backport from the 1.2.x branch)
- Fixed spurious write warnings when using -y *,tcaud (regression from 1.0).
- Fixed bugs: #15302, #15306, #15351, #15502, #15825, #15615.
- Feature added.
- Bugfix of an existing feature.
- Changement/improvement (not bugfix) of an existing feature.
- Feature dropped.
New in version 1.1.2 (March 29th, 2009)
- Make the -W option work again like 1.0.x branch.
- Proper handling of the alpha data in filter_logoaway (avoid segfault).
- Fixed bugs: #15007, #15441.
- Allow to build x264 experimental encoder with last libx264 snapshots.
- Allow to build transcode without FFmpeg.
- Removed outdated libav* information from the FAQ.
New in version 1.1.1 (February 22nd, 2009)
- The import_imlist module is deprecated.
- Use --multi_input -x im instead.
- The dectectclipping filter is now allowed to use a log file.
- A big YAIT update was done.
- The "frame" option was added to filter_text.
- tcmodinfo linking and loading problems were resolved.
New in version 1.0.7 (November 16th, 2008)
- The code was updated to be in sync with lastest FFmpeg API changes.
- The FFmpeg requirements were bumped. transcode now needs a recent snapshot of FFmpeg to work. (Snapshots between r13582 and r15261 are known to work; later versions are untested.)
- An avilib x86_64 portability problem which caused avifix problems was fixed.
- Static linking of libavcodec is now definitively unsupported.