New in version 0.4.6
July 1st, 2013
- Avoid AttributeError when neither name nor email is returned from the OP. (Fixes #9.)
New in version 0.4.1 (June 26th, 2012)
- Packaging: A number of crucial files were omitted from the manifest.
New in version 0.3.6 (March 6th, 2012)
- New Maintainer:
- Jeff Dairiki has taken over maintenance of this plugin from the original author, Dalius Dobravolskas (who no longer uses trac.)
- The source repository for the plugin has moved to https://github.com/dairiki/authopenid-plugin.
- New Features:
- Respect the [trac] auth_cookie_lifetime config value when setting cookie expiration times.
- Using the [trac] expires setting to specify the auth cookie lifetime is deprecated. Use [trac] auth_cookie_lifetime instead. (The expires setting does not seem to exist in trac 0.12 or 0.11.)
- Bug Fixes:
- Don't override the default value for the [trac] check_auth_ip configuration setting. Trac declares this to have a default value of false; we were overriding that default to true.