New in version 126.96.36.199919
February 12th, 2014
- This version adds automatic camera upload support for iOS (iPhone/iPad) and unlimited backups of photos and videos from iPhone/iPAD.
New in version 188.8.131.52764 (January 22nd, 2014)
- The ability to select the type of media (Photo/Audio/Video) to index in a folder. Enables large image caching when a user chooses to pre-cache images in a folder.
- Indexing: maintains audio file metadata case and audio file track number order; more robust FLAC file metadata extraction.
- Websharepro: enables access to history for publicly accessible shares.
- Tonido Drive: multiple bugfixes; better stability; removal of size restrictions for files that are copied to Tonido Drive.
New in version 184.108.40.20615 (October 29th, 2013)
- This version improves relay server selection for better performance.
- It fixes a shutdown crash in Tonido Drive under certain cases.
New in version 220.127.116.1121 (June 22nd, 2013)
- This version fixes a video media indexing issue, skipping folders when indexing Drive, and issues when editing a Word document.
New in version 18.104.22.16804 (May 17th, 2013)
- This version added media management, automatic photo indexing based on EXIF data, automatic music indexing and catalog based on song, album, genre, and artists, and automatic video indexing.
New in version 22.214.171.12460 (April 4th, 2013)
- This version adds recursive filename searches, stability and robustness improvements for drives, and PDF opening support.
New in version 126.96.36.19935 (March 14th, 2013)
- Support for automatically syncing iTunes playlists, and a fix for an issue where the slideshow sometimes did not load.
- After loading a playlist, clicking on play will start playing music.
- Slideshow now shows larger images.
- Video Player start errors under some conditions were fixed.
- Uploading now queues uploads to different folders.
- An error is shown when Flash cannot be detected for upload.
- Share was added to the Slideshow view.
- Album art was added for FLAC files.
- WebDAV URLs are shown in Share Details.
- Malformed XML when Windows user names contain ‘&’ was fixed.
New in version 188.8.131.5258 (February 1st, 2013)
- This version fixes an issue with building on Linux causing the iOS app to not work.
- It fixes remote qn/ans issues.
- The Add to Favorites Dialog didn’t work.
- It removes Pro Upgrade messages from Plug.
- It fixes erroneous upgrade messages when editing shares/guests.
New in version 184.108.40.20636 (January 15th, 2013)
- A new Web browser user interface.
- Support for Live Video Transcoding on Mac OS and Linux.