New in version 3.5
December 23rd, 2011
- This version comes with two new selectors: "null", which inhibits the warning reporting the selection is empty, and "co=", which matches the tasks according to their color directly, so there is no need anymore to play with tags to achieve this.
New in version 3.4 (September 13th, 2011)
- This version adds to tofu the "drop" action, which deletes the selected tasks without prompting first for any confirmation.
- It also allows you to easily go back into the last exited queue in the command line by passing the new special "previous" word to the "queue" selector.
New in version 3.3 (March 14th, 2011)
- This version fixes a bug that caused certain definitions stored in the configuration file to not be properly parsed.
- It moreover introduces a general improvement in the English used in the man-pages.
New in version 3.2 (February 8th, 2011)
- Added a proper support for the local encoding, specified through the locale stored in your "LANG" environment variable or through the new "charset" configuration option. It has some cost regarding to the execution speed, but it's certainy better to let perl know and handle correctly the encoding you use, especially if you don't use a "byte-oriented" charset. However, you can still choose to desactivate it totally (ie. even if your locale specifies an encoding) by setting the "charset" configuration option to "none".
- Added a mechanism to repair your todo after a crash. This should ensure the last deleted tasks are actually deleted and the last added ones are properly initialized.
- Updated tofu.1 = The default man-pages directory to specify in the configure's help digest is "/man", not "/man/man1".
New in version 3.1 (August 17th, 2010)
- This version introduces a new "ride=task" command.
- It allows you to place the selection relative to the given task instead of absolutely in the queue.
New in version 2.5 (February 14th, 2009)
- An new "printf=format" action was added, which allows you to customize the output when you list your tasks.
- There is a new "output-format" configuration option to redefine the default format used by the "print" action.
- To make selection of the tasks you are reading easier, their IDs are now printed when several are read at the same time.
New in version 2.4 (November 7th, 2008)
- Several insidious bugs that made the selection flawed were fixed, and from now on the initialization of the new stacks should work back smoothly.
- Two new options were also added: "clean-on-move", which deletes all of the markers on the moved tasks before transferring them, and "source-auto-stamp", which automatically stamps these with the name of the source stack.
New in version 2.3 (September 19th, 2008)
- A new "move=stack" action was added, which allows one to move tasks from the current stack to another one.
- Because it made things more complex to code and very rigid to use, support for the 'markers' file was removed.
- However, it seems there were very few interesting applications of this functionality.