New in version 0.5.9
February 10th, 2010
- fixed some functions not working in Tobu installed with Windows Installer option (e.g. File | set text font area, print preview, etc).
New in version 0.5.8 (February 10th, 2010)
- fixed a bug when tobu stops responding when one tag's case is changed without adding or removing any other tags fixed sorting by title in 'Recent Listing' or when titles have unicode chars.
- fixed settings screen appearing on a different monitor
- fixed no/all partial match listing in Options.
- text area font style changes are now applied to existing tabs
- remember template name when editing/saving a template
- fixed Ctrl-H shortcut in Linux
- fixed tabbing between tag boxes in Linux
- added shortcut to close current tab (Ctrl-W)
- fixed a bug when creating a new tab while current tab has no title and tags
New in version 0.5.3 (February 21st, 2009)
- A filter box was added to the tag list.
- The tag listing window was changed to a list control type instead of an icon list.
- An option was added in the find dialog to narrow the search by 1-3 tags.
- It's now possible to write the database to a text or HTML file.
- List/text areas can be toggled off.
- A filter box was added to the tag list and a problem with saving a record twice in some cases was fixed.