November 23rd, 2012
· Fix compatibility with Lightning 1.9
October 21st, 2011
· This version fixes a bug where the time shown on the timeline is always GMT, even when the system timezone isn't.
September 30th, 2011
· This version has fixed most of the regressions present in version 0.3.4. The Now line now shows on top of events again. Tasks and all-day events now show up correctly. Also, the week and month views now function correctly.
· Users of Thunderbird 3 or 3.1 and users of Sunbird should use version 0.3.3 of this add-on, which works much better in those Thunderbird versions.
August 25th, 2011The add-on has been updated to work with Thunderbird 5. Unfortunately, there have been several regressions in the process:
· The red Now line is now underneath events rather than on top of them
· All-Day events now show as the same height as regular events instead on a line
· The timeline deforms slightly as an event rolls onto the screen, leaving events slightly out of sync (by less than 10 mins)
· Event doesn't start rolling onto the screen until 25px after it's start time, then appears as an expanding box.
· Users of Thunderbird 3 or 3.1 should use version 0.3.3 of this add-on, which works much better in those Thunderbird versions.