New in version 0.6
September 29th, 2009
- Category managing and document reorganization are now easier via the Web interface.
- Other new features include archive (zip file) generation to distribute the content of one category, and experimental Windows support via Cygwin.
New in version 0.5 (August 13th, 2009)
- Several new major features: a standalone and lightweight Web server has been integrated to avoid installing Apache on local setups, BibTeX data can now be provided to autofill descriptions (e.g. from Google scholar), and an HTML preview is available when adding PDF documents to help copy/paste of descriptions.
New in version 0.4 (February 4th, 2009)
- New features for the web interface:
- More compact default HTML template.
- Dynamic folding of document details.
- Support search queries.