August 8th, 2012
· 1. In response to a bug report that this addon in Thunderbird does not always survive suspend/resume on some computers and after discovering that this is due to issues in the Mozilla toolkit, added a notification to the user upon resume that this addon may not operate properly and offers to restart Thunderbird at that point..
· 2. In response to a suggestion made in a user review by "russff", added the capability to select those email accounts to be monitored by this addon. By default, all email accounts are monitored. But users may employ the multiple-select list box in the addon's options panel to select a subset in which they are interested.
· 3. Updated the addon's Options Panel which was very much in need of some attention. Now it better supports users who are not on the Windows platform. Now all platforms will behave almost identically with changes to settings being saved as soon as they are made. There is no longer a need for Windows users to dismiss the dialog in order for changes be saved. This also results in validation checks being run on non-Windows platforms that have been ignored until now.
January 17th, 2012
· Brought up to new Mozilla standards for addons: all preference names for this addon have been prefixed with "extensions." and code has been added to automatically migrate any user settings of these preferences.
· Fix minor bug preventing use of versions of Thunderbird and Firefox in excess of 9.
· Fix minor bug reported in Polish translation.