New in version 2013r2
November 13th, 2013
- Improved reasoning: more conclusions, more justifications.
New in version 2013r1 (May 23rd, 2013)
- This version adds multi-grammar reading and writing in English and Dutch.
New in version 2012r2 (October 10th, 2012)
- This release adds detection of Semantics Ambiguity and improves Programming in Natural Language and Reasoning in Natural Language.
New in version 2012r1 (May 7th, 2012)
- This new release adds: Intelligent answering of "is" questions, providing alternative answers as well
New in version 2011r2 (May 25th, 2011)
- This version adds automatic detection of conflicts in the knowledge and fixes a Java GUI resizing bug.
New in version 2011r1 (April 28th, 2011)
- This version adds software-generated questions, straight from sentences in natural language, which is explained in the included theory from paragraph 2.5.
New in version 2009r2 (October 12th, 2009)
- Added the theory as documents (OpenOffice and PDF);
- Fixed bugs;
- Drastic internal changes (better equipped for the 2010 release);
- Added past tense (Enter "Show info about the set." whilst playing the connect4 game to see some result);
- Added a knowledge integrity check to guarantee the stored sentence is exactly the same as the original sentence: The system has to tell-back the stored sentence, which it is compared with the original sentence. (It is operational, but not fully implemented yet.)