New in version 1.1.1
March 17th, 2009
- This is mainly a bugfix release with various code generation and GUI usability enhancements.
- New features includes support for accessing and showing the table and column comments, support for showing the current row/column information of the message bar status area, and support for hint text for various elements in the tree viewer and data object viewer.
New in version 1.1.0 (February 23rd, 2009)
- This release adds various GUI related enhancements, including support for multiple SQL Query tabs in the main window (which requires Java 1.6 or higher).
- For added convenience, the latest SQL query in the SQL Query Viewer will automatically be saved and later restored.
- Also, the Data Object Viewer will now only open at most once for a particular data object (based on the primary key).
- Other enhancements include official support for HSQLDB and H2 databases, support for table and column names that require quotes, the addition of "Copy As" and "Change Case" actions, and a new "createsql" command.
New in version 1.0.9 (January 7th, 2009)
- This release adds support for generating Ant scripts for executing SQL CREATE TABLE and SQL INSERT statements.
- Improved keyboard shortcuts have been added, as well as UNDO/REDO support in all text editors.
- A custom test data generation feature has been added by integrating with the ThinkUI Data Generator.
- In addition, this release also includes various GUI related enhancements and several bugfixes.