New in version 1.5
October 5th, 2011
- This version adds support for linked (external) projects.
- They can be on a USB stick webDAV or in your Dropbox (if mounted to your filesystem).
- There are a lot of UI improvements.
- Files that are open when the app is closed will be reopened at the next start.
- This release adds find-and-replace, and you can now run Python files from within the maker, even with an interactive shell.
- You can export projects as templates, and you can add any file to a maker project.
- Best of all, it is now possible to use Markdown in maker parts.
New in version 1.1 (June 20th, 2010)
- fixed bug  now there is a check that the value of "Name for remote graphics folder" is not empty
- made current project more obvious by showing project and filename in the application window title and also showing the project name in the file delete dialog
- fixed error on HTML argument autocomplete, used to fail when no .css file was linked
- fixed a bug that when a filename was still in the FTP Queue but the file had been deleted (usually from outside the app) it would throw error messages
- fixed bug where on file deletion file entry where not removed from the FTP queue
- fixed bug:  where it was impossible to delete unsynced images
- image references are now updated correctly in .css files (used to require quotes)
- CSS preview now works
- Make All is 20% faster
- fixed font issues on some Linux flavors
- fixed issues with wxPython versions > 126.96.36.199
- new templates
New in version 0.9 (August 29th, 2008)
- On Windows, after the project has been loaded, the tree view is at the root of the list.
- Several bugs have been fixed. Default remote folders and Auto Complete have been added.
- Source printing and better menu logic have been implemented.
- Some Dialogs now feature "zebra" tables.
- One more template is available.