June 29th, 2012
· This version includes support for the optimized representation of sparse vectors of coefficients, achieving significant performance improvements (e.g., when dealing with constraint systems describing weakly relational abstractions such as boxes and octagonal shapes).
· A generic interface allows seamless interaction between the dense and sparse row representations.
· Users can easily customize the default representation for library entities, to tailor the library to their special needs.
· The release also includes a couple of bugfixes.
April 18th, 2012
· This version includes portability improvements, a couple of new minor features, some interface changes, and an important bugfix concerning the PIP solver.
April 19th, 2009
· Correctly detect GMP 4.3.0.
· Fixed the C interface library version information.
· Test program tests/Polyhedron/memory1 disabled on the zSeries s390x platform.
· Makefiles fixed so as to avoid failure of `make -n check'.
April 15th, 2009
· This release includes several important improvements to PPL 0.10, among which is better portability (including the support for cross-compilation), increased robustness, better packaging and several bug fixes.
November 4th, 2008
· This release (which is under the terms of the GPLv3+) includes complete support for "octagonal shapes" (solution of a finite system of constraints such as 'x + y