New in version 1.14
January 3rd, 2014
- Minor graphical improvements to the Sewer and Basement maps, a chain graphic around Chaos's neck, and a fix for a grammar problem when Edgar speaks after the cauldron explodes.
- Dutch, Persian, and Romanian translations were added and the German translation was updated.
New in version 1.13 (October 28th, 2013)
- Updates to the German and Brazilian Portuguese translations.
New in version 1.12 (August 24th, 2013)
- A sound effect was added for the lifts.
- All music is now in Ogg format.
- A problem with the moveable lift in the library was fixed.
- The time remaining when Edgar is a Slime now appears above Edgar.
- A minor problem with the dialogue when Edgar is talking to Evil Edgar was fixed.
- Grimlore's fists now take damage from projectiles.
New in version 1.10 (July 25th, 2013)
- This version replaces music and sound effects with properly licensed ones.
- Save files should no longer become corrupted if a crash occurs during saving.
New in version 1.09 (June 18th, 2013)
- This version adds updates to the French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Russian, and Ukrainian translations.
New in version 1.08 (April 4th, 2013)
- This version updates French, German, Japanese, Russian, and Ukrainian translations. The game menus now prioritize arrow keys for navigation.
- The Yes/No popup questions in the game are now translated.
New in version 1.07 (March 2nd, 2013)
- Fixed a problem with the lightning sword sliding puzzle
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese, French and Japanese translations
New in version 1.06.2 (February 7th, 2013)
- This version fixes a problem with some of the mirrors in the armory not reflecting light.
New in version 1.06 (January 26th, 2013)
- This version updates the Czech, German, Spanish, French, Russian, and Ukrainian translations and fixes a problem with the light beams in the Armoury.
- The Salamander no longer sometimes gets stuck after performing its ground charge.
- Bombs no longer respawn if dropped in water, slime, etc.