New in version 4-0.1
May 14th, 2015
- This is a new version which adds the facility to encrypt the data,
- and to insert images into the notes, contacts and lists. It also provides a German
- interface for users who have configured their environment for that locale.
- Binaries also are available.
New in version 3-0.3 (November 24th, 2014)
- The latest version adds a tool-bar and one can now edit and display notes, contacts and lists in rich text.
New in version 3-0.2 (October 7th, 2014)
- The latest version is a complete rewrite using the Qt 5 toolkit for the user interface.
- Appointments which repeat daily can be added. The calendar can display the week beginning on a Monday, if desired, along with optional week numbers.
New in version 2-0.4 (November 19th, 2012)
- This release detects any changes made to a contact or a list while navigating to another item and offers an opportunity to save the data.
- It also asks for confirmation before deleting any contact or list.
New in version 2-0.3 (November 14th, 2012)
- This release provides the facility to add a new contact or to-do list with a right mouse click.
- A new menu option to save data as needed has been added.
- A lockfile now prevents two concurrent instances from running simultaneously in the same account.
- Some bugs have been corrected.
New in version 2-0.2 (October 3rd, 2012)
- This release has a redesigned user interface and allows the creation of multiple to-do lists and a categorized list of contacts in the form of a tree.