January 28th, 2013
· The code has been upgraded to use the latest Castle Game Engine version 4.0.0, which brings many improvements and optimizations.
· Creatures are now a little smarter and more configurable.
· Collisions are handled in a uniform fashion, which fixes some problems with creature vs. creature collisions (for example, a creature can now step over the corpse of another creature).
· Collisions with the ground when the creature was pushed by a force are now fixed.
· The game data and source code are much simpler and easier to extend.
· Levels and creatures load much faster and require less memory.
January 2nd, 2012
· Updated to use "Castle Game Engine" 3.0.0.
· Faster loading of 3D resources (levels, creatures, and such).
· The ability to design custom levels using X3D, with shader effects and other features from the latest engine version.
January 4th, 2009
· The VRML engine was updated to the newest version.
· This provides fixes for Mesa3d (especially on Intel GPUs) and frustum culling optimizations.
September 13th, 2008
· Support for the OpenAL-Soft implementation was fixed.
· OpenAL-Soft is detected now, new enumeration of available sound devices works, and everything else works as with older OpenAL implementations.