New in version 0.38
April 23rd, 2013
- This version features a complete rewrite of the main macro.
- Equation images are inserted as native drawings instead of GDI images.
- This fixes an issue where equations pasted from Writer to Impress or Draw could not be edited.
- As a side effect, the poor SVG rendering quality that was only visible in Impress and Draw (in LibreOffice 3.5.x and 3.6.x) is now also visible in Writer, but this problem is fixed in LibreOffice 4.0.x.
- The LaTeX preamble is now stored locally into the document properties.
- Thus each document can have a different preamble.
- A German translation was added.
New in version 0.37 (February 11th, 2013)
- This version fixes several minor bugs. Please note there is a bug in LibreOffice from versions 3.4.4 to 3.6.5 that slightly corrupts SVG images in Impress and Draw.
- The bug is fixed in LibreOffice 4.0.0.
New in version 0.34 (February 20th, 2012)
- This release fixes some bugs and adds compatibility with ooolatex equations.
- The external program paths are now auto-detected.
New in version 0.33 (November 16th, 2011)
- This version improves the equation selection usability.
- It also adds a Text to LaTeX feature for Writer and buttons to resize the main dialog.
- The number equation feature was also improved, and some critical bugs were fixed.