January 24th, 2013
· Added data sources for DBLP.org and TheGamesDB.net.
· Added import capability for VinoXML files.
· Added capability to enter Google API key for book search.
· Fixed a bug with adding new fields when importing bibtex (Bug 304767).
· Updated the IMDB fetcher.
· Corrected character encoding and title data for DVDfr search.
· Corrected actor and role results from Allocine search.
· Improved the Delicious Library importer.
· Fixed a bug with editing the toolbar configuration in KDE 4.9.2+.
· Fixed a bug with a number field not detecting a modified value (Bug 313304).
· Fixed a bug that caused loans to fail to get checked-in (Bug 307958).
July 16th, 2012
· This version adds data sources for IMDb in French, Spanish, German, Italian, and Portuguese, support for importing CIW files from ISI, API data sources for Hathitrust, Allocine, ScreenRush, FilmStarts, SensaCine and Beyazperde, Springer Link, and Microsoft Academic Search, and fixes for an intermittent crash when entering multiple ISBN values in searches, a formatting bug in IBS.it searches, and problems when using a local image directory and loading images from Google Book Search.
April 11th, 2011
· Added data sources for Filmaster and Douban.
· Added capability for importing ADS format from z39.50 sources.
· Added check for duplicate Bibtex keys (Bug: 245225)
· Added manga search for AnimeNfo.com.
· Improved performance for loading and sorting large collections.
· Fixed parsing bug for some IMDb results (Bug: 262036)
· Fixed parsing bug for empty table values (Bug: 261108)
· Fixed parsing bug with AnimeNfo.com results.
· Fixed bug when editing existing filters (Bug: 268829)
· Fixed crashing bug for editing some values (Bug: 269044)
· Fixed bug with loans not being updated for removed entries (Bug: 270129)
· Fixed build for Linux kernel 2.6.38+ when using newer libv4l library.
· Fixed build with GCC 4.6.
December 15th, 2010
· Fixed bug with list view settings not being saved between sessions
· Fixed bug with updating groups for derived values
· Made Nepomuk support optional
· Added cover art support for MusicBrainz source
· Fixed Google Scholar data source to properly fetch Bibtex
· Fixed bug with FreeDB results not using track artists
· Fixed bug with importing Bibtex file with keyword and keywords fields
· Fixed sorting multiple numeric values in column view
· Fixed sorting for numeric values in group view
· Updated Allocine script to version 0.7.3
· Updated Bibtex importer to translate non-breaking spaces
November 8th, 2010
· The Edit Dialog was fixed to have consistent behavior when discarding edits.
· A translation error causing an HTML export bug was fixed.
· Searching IMDb and Freebase was updated for new layouts and schemas.
· The matching algorithm for updating entries was improved.
· A crashing bug for z39.50 search was fixed.
· The ability to search dvdfr.com was added.
· Limiting the nmber of exported fields was added, along with new options for CSV table delimiters.
August 9th, 2010
· Added data sources for OpenLibrary and Freebase. Both require the QJson library.
· Added new fetcher for combining results from multiple sources
· Added filter for collection type to data source list
· Added clear button for rating widget (Bug: 227982)
· Changed Amazon Japan video search to include DVDs
· Added Dewey Decimal and LoC Classification to z3950 MODS import.
· Changed entry ID values to start with 1 instead of 0
· Fixed sorting by rating when rating has double digits (Bug: 246202)
· Fixed IMDb matching on partial titles (Bug: 245665)
· Fixed IMDb fetching of audio track and color (Bug: 244159)
· Fixed metadata import for file listing
· Updated BoardGameGeek fetcher for new API
· Updated Allocine fetcher for new website format (Bug: 235901)
· Fixed crashing bug for loading images whose size exceeded the cache size
· Control characters are now stripped from all text files on import (Bug: 231302)
· Fixed selection bug when duplicating an entry (Bug: 231125)
· Fixed crash in exporting HTML for collections with no grouping field (Bug: 231302)
· Fixed bug that showed info dialog multiple times when changing image location
· Fixed crash in CSV importer
· Fixed copy/paste for the entry view (Bug: 224580)
· Fixed paragraph fields to show HTML code in the editor dialog
February 15th, 2010Features:
· Enabled KOrganizer integration for adding loans to calendar (kdepimlibs required).
· Enabled KAddressBook integration for adding borrowers from the address book (kdepimlibs required).
· Improved performance for modifying many entries at once.
· Added data source for Giant Bomb.
· Added data source for The Movie DB.
· Updated CrossRef data source to allow authentication via email only (Bug #224619).
· Added option for disabling webcam support.
· Fixed some hyphenation issues for 978 ISBN values.
· Fixed bug in en_GB translation that affected file selection.
· Fixed adding "link-only" files (Bug #220645).
· Fixed Discogs track download and title search.
· Fixed setting correct permissions of backup file (Bug #219259).
· Fixed formatting of multiple people with auto-formatting (Bug #219268).
· Fixed updating from Amazon to include book title or album title in search.
· Fixed crashing bug for sorting during HTML export.
· Fixed multiple selection in entry view (Bug #216122).
September 21st, 2009
· First release for KDE4
· Relicensed under GPL2/GPL3
· Document loading and image handling was improved for large collections
· Amazon search was updated for new API (requires users to register at Amazon for secret key)
· Webcam support was updated for newer kernels.
· New fields were added for tracking entry id, creation date and last-modification date.
· Dependent fields were improved to allow them to be any field type.
· HTML export was fixed to use correct image location, as well as full locale sorting.
· Adding multiple ISBN values using an unmodified CueCat barcode reader now works.
· A crash when loading some large images was fixed.
· Support for sending citations to OpenOffice.org was removed.
February 15th, 2009
· Updated entry updating to not combine multiple values.
· Fixed CueCat decoder to work for UPC and ISBN values.
· Updated Delicious Library 1 importer to handle movies and games.
· Fixed query bug with z39.50 ISBN searches.
· Fixed Ubuntu bug 317822, don’t mark collection modified when image is found in local data directory.
· Added date, time, and username as available params to XSLT export.
· Fixed crash when exporting to small Alexandria collections.
· Updated search dialog to open edit box for multiple ISBN search automatically.
· Added various small performance tweaks.
September 14th, 2008
· The IMDb searching was updated.
· Drag-and-drop was improved to match on file extension.
· Linked images in HTML reports was fixed, and a bug in CSV import with consecutive whitespace was fixed.
· Board game searching was added from Amazon.com.