New in version 0.1.12
October 30th, 2012
- xbuild is now used for the build. An interface for autotools build is still in place. So you can do "./configure && make && make install". Other than xbuild being now a build requirement, no adjustments should be necessary to build Tasque. If you encounter any problems, please report them as bugs or address them on the mailing list.
- Tasque for Windows now features a msi installer.
- gtk-update-icon-cache is not run anymore after install.
- configure checks now for Mono.Data.Sqlite
- Fix for "recurring tasks": #656608
- Fix for "Crashes on startup in Windows 7": #634158
- Fix for "Remove gnome-sharp and gconf dependencies": #670391
- Fix for "Tasque build-depends on gtk-dotnet-sharp": #568910
- Adding task by clicking anywhere in the window now possible,
- fixes partly #566499. Other part reported as #683664.
- Use dbus-sharp instead of NDesk.DBus: #671553
- Fix "Normal characters are escaped in notewidget label": #538017.
- Imitate tooltip in AppIndicator using a MenuItem: #649670
- Other bug fixes: #668422, #656513, #653354, #649752, #578279, #566355.
- Translation updates: gl, cs, lv, pl, id, it, sr, sr@latin, es, sl.