New in version 5.0.0 Milestone 5
October 3rd, 2011
- Many bugfixes, new features, and improvements.
New in version 5.0.0 Milestone 4 (September 28th, 2011)
- This Talend Open Profiler milestone release contains an early view of the next major version. There have been multiple fixes and feature additions.
New in version 5.0.0 Milestone 3 (August 18th, 2011)
- Bugs have been fixed.
- The implementation was prepared for the future OBR.
- The storage was changed to have a separate file for screenshots.
- The OSGI export system was improved to prepare for a unified platform.
- The display of the tXmlMap was enhanced.
- A possibility to link files to properties was added, which allows you to save xsd or wsdl easily in a repository with all standard repository functionality like move/rename.
- Components/ext is used only for user components, not for other component providers.
- For Talend ESB, a service repository was added.
New in version 4.2.2 (June 27th, 2011)
- bugs have been fixed and new features include integrated stats in Camel and changing export to OSGI, to add one type depending on the job.
New in version 4.2.0 (May 20th, 2011)
- Major features compared to 4.1.1 include Talend ESB integration, improved native support of XML, TRunjob, which adds a simple context option for the launch execution (from a list of jobs), EDIFACT support, a new ELT mode, and new connectors.
New in version 4.2.0 Milestone 4 (March 3rd, 2011)
- Fixed bugs and new features.
New in version 4.2.0 Milestone 2 (January 19th, 2011)
- New features in this release include for Talend Open Studio: tFTPConnection supports only implicit FTP over SSL, a new component named tRest to support Restful Webservices, and a variable NB_LINE_REJECTED to t*Output-Components.
- tMemorizeRows has a global var in the globalMap for the number of rows to memorize, and a tBarChart component similar to the tLineChart component.
- On tFileDelimitedOutput, the "File name" property is available.
New in version 4.1.0 RC2 (September 21st, 2010)
- New features include multi-selection in the tAdvancedOutputXML wizard for deleting and reordering multiple nodes/attributes, and links in the Studio.
New in version 4.0.2 (June 9th, 2010)