April 13th, 2011
· This version works with Firefox 4.0.
October 13th, 2010
· The prefs widget now works with betas of Firefox 4. This version also fixes the text-search box problem.
May 10th, 2010
· Tabs are once again sorted in alphabetic order. Sorting by time last accessed resulted in two other bugs (http://code.google.com/p/tabhunter/issues/detail?id=30&can=1) and (http://code.google.com/p/tabhunter/issues/detail?id=31&can=1), and I personally found it harder to find tabs with time-based sorting.
February 7th, 2010
· This version sorts the tabs by recent visit times first, then alphabetically. This means that if you open the Tabhunter dialog and immediately press return, you'll go to the previous tab you visited, even if it's in a different window.
· Main contribution by Iain Dalton. This marks a milestone -- Tabhunter has always been an open-source project, but Iain's is the first public submission.
June 1st, 2009
· Works with Firefox 3.5 (currently in beta). No functional changes.
April 12th, 2009
· This version allows users to drag the Tabhunter icon on to a toolbar, using
April 2nd, 2009
· This version introduces a separate Preferences box, accessible from the Add-Ons dialog on all platforms, and by right-clicking the StatusBar icon on Windows and Linux. The Tools menuitem and StatusBar icon can now be hidden, and other controls have been moved from the main Tabhunter window into the Preferences window.
March 16th, 2009
· This version adds compatibility with Firefox 3.1 beta 3.
January 4th, 2009
· This version adds a field that lets people specify the keystroke sequence they want the host app to use to bring up Firefox.
December 31st, 2008
· This version fixes a long-running bug in browsers based on Mozilla 1.9 -- unless addEventListener is invoked in a setTimeout handler, the event is often not removed correctly, and triggers exceptions when it fires after it was supposedly removed.
December 9th, 2008
· Now works with early betas of Firefox 3.1 - no functional changes.