New in version 3.3.3
November 20th, 2013
- TV-Browser 3.3.3 fixes bugs of the previous version and brings a lot of small improvements. So expect better stability and better user experience with TV-Browser 3.3.3.
New in version 3.0 RC3 (February 21st, 2011)
- It mostly fixes errors of TV-Browser 3.0 RC2.
New in version 2.7.5 (February 6th, 2010)
- TV-Browser 2.7.5 fixes one major and a few minor bugs. The major bug could prevent the german tv shows to be listed in the installation wizard...
- Add new Main-Mirror-Server
- Choose tvbrowser.org if no Mirror is available on the first start of tvbrowser
- Calendar Export for Apple iCal stopped working under Snow Leopard
- Defect window settings prevent TV-Browser shutdown
New in version 2.7.4 (August 14th, 2009)
- [TVB-531] - NPE in Favorite update after data download
- [TVB-539] - Favorite update interruption causes freeze
- [TVB-617] - Backgrounds/Foreground sometimes not from LookAndFeel
New in version 2.7.2 (December 14th, 2008)
- Enhanced Java 6 compatibility and some major bugfixes.
New in version 2.7 (September 1st, 2008)
- The offered channels have been extended to Croatian, Australian und American (USA and Canada) channels
- The search function now shows first results while the search is still going on
- In the program info dialog it can not only be searched for actors in Wikipedia, but also on other websites.
- The download of the tv data was speeded up greatly since the favorite search has been massively optimated.
- The memory usage was further optimized with the aid of YourKit Java Profiler.
- New layouts for the program table have been added and the standard layout has been set to compact time block so that more programs are visible simultaneously.
- An automatic data update is now possible.
- The channel list can now also be placed left in the window.
- New mouse action single left click.