New in version 3.4.0
June 3rd, 2010
- Toolkit and SDK features (http://gforge.enseeiht.fr/frs/?group_id=52) including:
- SAM tools
- UML tools
- The SysML editor present on this release represents the new editor based on the final specification of september, 2007. A new meta-model compliant to this specification has been defined and all the diagrams have been implemented from scratch.
- The ECORE editor has been contributed to Eclipse in the Ecore Tools component (EMFT project). You should download it separately.
- TOPCASED Experimental feature (http://gforge.enseeiht.fr/frs/?group_id=52) including:
- AADL tools: ADELE and OSATE 1.5.4
- Code generators: UML2Java, UML2C, UML2Python and SMUC (depends on Acceleo 2.6.1 and openArchitectureWare 4.3). Moreover, UML2Java depends on module UML2.1 to java generator of Acceleo.
- Gendoc, a documentation generator (depends on Acceleo 2.6.1 and openArchitectureWare 4.3.1). It depends on Doc2Model which generates EMF models from documentation and Model2Doc which generates document from gendoc models.
- CBChain tool (depends on CDT)
- Simulation Tools (depends on Smart QVT v0.2.1)
- HDL Editor and Rules Checker
- TOPCASED requirement: ensures traceability between requirements and model elements and it provides tools to manage requirements. It aims at being generic for all modelling editors
- Layout Tools (depends on GEF Zest 1.1.0)
- The TOPCASED Abstract User Interface is a TOPCASED modeling editor based that allows designing user interfaces without knowing the target technology (Swing, HTML, ...).
- Others tools:
- gPM, our generic changes manager, is available here: http://gforge.enseeiht.fr/frs/? group_id=63
- If you plan to use subversion, we suggest using subversive.
- the TOPCASED Version Management (aka TVM, an experimental feature) can use in place of subversion. TVM is compatible with subversion until version 1.4.5.
New in version 3.0.1 (September 18th, 2009)
- This release contains a few critical fixes related to performance and deployment.
New in version 2.4.0 (February 26th, 2009)
- SysML && UML Editor: it is now possible to apply a stereotype on several elements; owned rules can be written through the property view; Package and Classes are now available in the component diagram; the composite property of a composite association is now directly created under its classifier.
- SAM Editor: migrated to metamodel 1.2; FlowGroup support requirement coverage; OCL rules have been improved.
- Several bugfixes are included.
New in version 2.3.0 (December 19th, 2008)
- This release mainly consists of bugfixes.
- Navigation in the UML editor has been improved, as well as the Sam editor.
- A new version of the documentation generator is also available with the new docx format.
New in version 2.2.0 (November 6th, 2008)
- This version includes some new features with respect to simulation and the documentation generator.
- A large set of bugs were fixed.