New in version 39.0.0
November 16th, 2014
- Single application mode
- New TEA icons
- Search - From cursor (option, ON by default)
- Tune - Common - Use Alt key to access main menu (option, default is OFF)
- Misc. fixes
New in version 38.0.0 (October 15th, 2014)
- QML plugins support and other cool things.
New in version 37.2.0 (March 27th, 2014)
- This version has some UI fixes and documentation improvements. Also, programs from Run menu can be opened with "file at cursor". Use %i macro. For example: gimp %i. Set cursor to filename at the text, then use Run - gimp.
- Meet the Functions - Statistics - Words lengths. Good to see how are long your words and their quantity.
New in version 37.1.0 (February 1st, 2014)
- This release adds the "Files" toolbar button and menu (Nav - Files) to switch between opened files.
- The built-in ZIP unpacker now can unpack multiply selected zip-files at once.
New in version 37.0.1 (December 7th, 2013)
- Fixes of LaTeX support and hotkeys.
New in version 37.0.0 (October 10th, 2013)
- This release features many LaTeX support improvements, new quotes conversion functions, new image viewer, TTF font browser, brightness palette control and many more.
New in version 36.0.3 (September 5th, 2013)
- "Strip HTML tags" funtion has been fixed - now it does not remove the first line of the text. LaTeX highlighting is fixed too.
New in version 36.0.2 (July 11th, 2013)
New in version 36.0.0 (June 6th, 2013)
- This version features more Qt5 compatibility, a new syntax highlighting engine, and clang support.
- There's no longer a Windows build for TEA 36 due to some weird issues which will be fixed later.