New in version 9.0.52
November 13th, 2012
- The SysAid Agent now officially supports Windows 8.
- The login table in the SysAid Audit Log now contains the user's IP address.
- There is a new utility that allows SysAid Cloud customers to download a backup of their data.
- When creating a static filter for a list (e.g. the Help Desk list), there is now a variable representing the currently logged in user: $LoginUserName$. Example for Help Desk list: r.request_user = '$LoginUserName$'
- Windows 8 is now officially supported as a platform for installing the SysAid Server.
- Several improvements have been made to the SysAid In-House installer.
- Added a note to the SysAid upgrade installer informing the user that their database is being updated after the completion of the upgrade.
- After wiping a mobile device using SysAid MDM, the status of the device is now changed to "Revoked by Admin".
- SysAid Remote Control now supports dual screens.