May 13th, 2013
· This version includes bugfixes for ignoring missing tables from synchronization and reading metadata on DB2.
May 9th, 2013
· This version includes a fix for using wildcards to match tables to be synced.
April 23rd, 2013
· This version includes 4 new features, 18 bugfixes, and 15 improvements.
· New features include an API to read the process synchronization status, support for both MariaDB server and driver, and a new "remove" column transform type.
March 20th, 2013
· This version adds support for SQL-Server 2000.
March 12th, 2013
· This version includes 4 bugfixes, including a fix for sync keys on SQL-Server and table creation on SQLite.
March 1st, 2013
· This version includes 11 bugfixes and 8 improvements.
· Fixes are included for node registration, dbexport, data capture, and upgrading from 3.0.
· Improvements are included for filters, conflict detection, and transforms.
February 9th, 2013
· This version includes eight new features, eight improvements, and eight bugfixes.
· New features include piloting configuration changes to a subset of nodes, easy reloading of tables, and improved recording of conflicts.
· Improvements include better logging to aid debugging, defaulting to an error for missing tables, and more documentation.
· Bugs include fixing the disabling of stream to file and recording a batch error message even if it occurs before or after batch processing.
January 26th, 2013
· This version fixes handling of large objects when tables need to be quoted and when targeting different catalogs.
· Improvements include upgrading the PostgreSQL driver, options for tuning the routing query, and an option for throttling the dbimport.
January 14th, 2013
· This version includes fixes for PostgreSQL, SQLite, and Informix dialects, and fixes wildcards for tables with multiple schemas.
January 7th, 2013
· This version includes fixes for Firebird/Interbase, a registration null pointer, synchronizing jobs for SQLite, and a staging area fix.
December 17th, 2012
· This version includes synchronization of SQLite databases, sending change data over S/FTP, synthetic keys, better geometric data type support, and audit tables.
· There are 8 new features, 13 improvements, and 27 bugfixes in total.
December 3rd, 2012
· This version includes some performance tweaks for Oracle, the push/pull interval, and heartbeats on large multi-node systems.
November 29th, 2012
· This version fixes a staging issue that could cause out of memory errors and disk space issues.
November 1st, 2012
· This version fixes six bugs and adds four improvements.
· Clustering of the purge job was fixed, and performance improvements were made for data routing for a large number of nodes.
October 24th, 2012
· This version fixes 9 bugs and adds 2 improvements.
· Fixes include escaping data in dbexport, timestamp with timezone in conflict management, and working with database names containing a dash.
· Improvements include error handling and documentation around the scheduler.
April 3rd, 2012
· This version fixes a node registration problem for multi-tier systems which was preventing setup.
March 30th, 2012
· This version fixes capture of timestamp with time zone and tinyint columns on Oracle, and fixes JMX console on multi-homed servers.
March 21st, 2012
· This version fixes initial loading with foreign keys and data type issues on Oracle with boolean and geo spatial types.
November 7th, 2011
· This version adds a multi-server option and support for the Greenplum database.
· Multiple engines with different configurations can now run within the same server, conserving memory and consolidating management.
· The Greenplum database, popular for its data warehousing and analytics, is now supported as a target for replication.
September 2nd, 2011
· This version adds powerful new transformation features for mapping between different tables, combining data from multiple tables, and changing data through both configuration and scripts.
· The large object support was improved with an option to stream the LOB from the database instead of using trigger data capture.
June 1st, 2011Bug:
· [SYMMETRICDS-442] - ColumnDefaultValueChange incorrectly detected for Postgres table
· [SYMMETRICDS-443] - Postgres required functions not being detected as already installed.
· [SYMMETRICDS-434] - Put tables in quotes in triggers for the SQL Server dialect
· [SYMMETRICDS-449] - Support Interbase database
March 30th, 2011
· This minor release brings 15 bugfixes, 8 improvements, and 5 new features.
· It includes a new project organization and reduced library dependencies in preparation for mobile clients.
September 30th, 2010
· Support for Informix 11 and HSQLDB 2 databases was added.
· Improvements were made to job scheduling, initial data load, the purge process, batch statuses, and data routing performance.
· An upgrade was made to Jetty 7 (for standalone mode) and Spring 3.0.4.
· There were also many other improvements, new features, and bugfixes.
May 20th, 2009
· [SYMMETRICDS-84] - Support for ABSTIME data type on PostgreSQL
· [SYMMETRICDS-89] - DB2 Mainframe Dialect for String Trigger Creation needs to handle empty string
· [SYMMETRICDS-87] - Add an extension point to allow users to customize how a sync_url is selected
· [SYMMETRICDS-88] - If enabled, write sync data to a file first during extract and before data load in order to decrease time db and network resources are in use