New in version 0.9.2
May 12th, 2011
- Fixed compilation on Centos 5.6
- Fixed compilation on 32-bit systems
- Fixed Cmake problems that emerged when building debian packages.
- Created Ubuntu Natty Narwhal ppa reposititory https://launchpad.net/~ranzbak/+archive/ppaswarmtv
- Older sqlite3 and glib versions are now working.
New in version 0.9.1 (May 4th, 2011)
- Fixed compilation on Ubuntu 11.04
- Added pkg-config support
- Fixed compiling using mingw (Windows)
New in version 0.8.1 (August 1st, 2010)
- Fixed filter testing
- Added callback framework.
New in version 0.8 (July 24th, 2010)
- New features :
- RSS-torrent is now build in a library and a front-end.
- Simple filter wizard.
- Automatic discovery of last season and episode numbers.
- Downloads can now be initiated by hand.
- Dependency on libesmtp is now optional.
- Added filtering on RSS source.
New in version 0.7.1 (April 22nd, 2010)
- A minor fix release this time, fixing a CURL and simple filter issue.
New in version 0.7 (March 18th, 2010)
- Improved defaultrss filter.
- Improved cmake build scripts.
- Fixed compilation on FreeBSD.
- Added auto initialization, no more need for make db.
New in version 0.6 (February 8th, 2010)
- Added simple filters to simplify filter creation.
- Added support for twitter time lines.
- Added long command line options.
- Added household routine that cleans old feed information.
- Removed dependency on libmagic.