New in version 11.11.1
November 28th, 2011
- Two serious bugs have been fixed, one which caused RemoteTrx to crash on disconnections and another which could cause a transmitter to hang in certain setups.
New in version 11.11 (November 7th, 2011)
- The main focus in this release was to get the Qt code (e.g. Qtel) moved from using Qt version 3 to Qt version 4.
- Note that the Qtel config will be lost when installing the new version.
- A number of bugs have been fixed, both in Qtel and SvxLink, and smaller additions to existing features have been made.
New in version 090426 (April 29th, 2009)
- SvxLink Server now have a new DTMF decoder and also a new tone detector. The SpanDSP library is no longer required.
- The RemoteTrx protocol have been improved with audio compression and authentication.
- The EchoLink module is now able to register itself on the EchoLink "link status" page. APRS functionality have been added so that position and other useful info can be sent to the APRS network.
- Qtel have three new translations: German, Spanish and Italian.
- As usual a number of bugs have been fixed.