New in version 1.2.1
December 16th, 2013
- This version adds Tamil and Turkish translations.
- It improves the language selection dialog, and removes the "feedback" tab from the About dialog.
New in version 1.2 (April 29th, 2013)
- The ability to resize the Sudoku grid was added, and the paint process has been improved.
- Moreover, the Debian folder is now provided in the distribution archives.
New in version 1.1.8 (February 8th, 2013)
- With this release, Sudokuki is now available in Hungarian.
New in version 1.1.7 (December 29th, 2012)
- With this release, numbers can now be shown in Arabic, Chinese, or as standard digits. Centering of digits inside cells has been improved.
- Many warnings in the Java source code have been fixed.
New in version 1.1.6 (November 27th, 2012)
- This version adds Arabic translations.
- It also includes a fix for an issue where the language menu would lose sync with the current locale.
- Translations files have been updated, including for 'nl' and 'pt_BR' locales.
New in version 1.1.3 (April 28th, 2012)
- This version adds Dutch translations.
- The build process has been improved to correctly detect the installed JDK when it's behind symbolic links.
- The Debian package now depends on java6-runtime and java6-sdk for building.
New in version 1.1.2 (March 20th, 2012)
- This version adds Latvian translations and updates all the country flag icons (thanks to the PIWIK project).
New in version 1.1 Beta 11 (February 13th, 2012)
- This version fixes several issues, the first being the fact that cancelling the generation of four grids in a row didn't really interrupt the operation.
- It improves the aspect of the "resolve grid" dialog, and makes the Language Menu sync with the actual locale if changed from the Language Dialog.
- It also shows in red the errors in the grid if it is "full bug wrong", and shows a congratulations dialog when the grid is completed by the user.
New in version 1.1 Beta 10 (February 4th, 2012)
- This version fixes several minor issues with the "Custom Grid" mode, fixes an issue which caused viewing the "Select-memos" dialog to discard the cell value, makes many strings available for localization, updates the French translations, and makes language selection easier.
New in version 1.1 Beta 8 (December 23rd, 2011)
- Keyboard support was improved in this release, so that users can play without the mouse if they want.
- Adepts of the famous vi or Vim editor now have built-in special keyboard support (hjkl).
- Two bugs have been fixed in the memo input dialog where pressing ESCAPE would not discard the changes and where pressing ENTER had no effect.
New in version 1.1 Beta 2 (October 20th, 2011)
- This version implements grid checking when entering a custom grid.
New in version 1.0.A41 (October 2nd, 2011)
- This version implements an "enter/play custom grid" feature.
- The language menu code has been refactored.
- The language menu nows reacts to language browsing.
- GPL country flag icons have been added to the language menu and language dialog via the PIWIK project.
New in version 1.0.A38 (August 10th, 2011)
- The capability to play with the keyboard was implemented.
- A focus mark showing the current cell in the grid was added.
- A blurred aspect of the grid on OpenJDK was fixed.
- The "Clear All Moves" and "Erase All Memos" features and an experimental "Set Memos Here" feature were implemented.
- The generator DLL for 32-bit MS-Windows binary packages was updated.
New in version 1.0.A34 (July 28th, 2011)
- A Java transposition of the Suexg C generator was implemented (SuexgJava) and the native generator was deactivated (for portability tests).
New in version 1.0.A32 (July 20th, 2011)
- A bug in which print multi was broken has been fixed.
- Basic Portuguese translations were added.
- The language menu and language dialog were updated accordingly.
New in version 1.0.A29 (July 7th, 2011)
- A "New grid" action.
- A "Change language" feature.
- I18n support.
- German, Esperanto, French, Greek, Japanese, and Spanish translations.
- Initial Russian translation strings (test).
New in version 0.9.4 (January 4th, 2009)
- Added the much expected "Custom grid" feature.
New in version 0.9.2 (December 6th, 2008)
- Added "Select language" feature in Edit menu.
- Current supported languages: English, Esperanto, French, Japanese.
New in version 0.9.0 (October 26th, 2008)
- Must: allow navigation in the grid using the four keyboard arrows (left, right, up, down).
- French translation
- Esperanto translation
- Must: Game|New grid
- Must: Edit|Undo move
- Must: Edit|Clear all moves
- Could: Export the generated grid to HTML
- Should: Grid printing - thanks to your Web browser (HTML feature)
- Should: Support for l10n