New in version 1.2.1
December 16th, 2013
- This version adds Tamil and Turkish translations.
- It improves the language selection dialog, and removes the "feedback" tab from the About dialog.
New in version 1.2 (April 29th, 2013)
- The ability to resize the Sudoku grid was added, and the paint process has been improved.
- Moreover, the Debian folder is now provided in the distribution archives.
New in version 1.1.8 (February 8th, 2013)
- With this release, Sudokuki is now available in Hungarian.
New in version 1.1.7 (December 29th, 2012)
- With this release, numbers can now be shown in Arabic, Chinese, or as standard digits. Centering of digits inside cells has been improved.
- Many warnings in the Java source code have been fixed.
New in version 1.1.6 (November 27th, 2012)
- This version adds Arabic translations.
- It also includes a fix for an issue where the language menu would lose sync with the current locale.
- Translations files have been updated, including for 'nl' and 'pt_BR' locales.
New in version 1.1.3 (April 28th, 2012)
- This version adds Dutch translations.
- The build process has been improved to correctly detect the installed JDK when it's behind symbolic links.
- The Debian package now depends on java6-runtime and java6-sdk for building.
New in version 1.1.2 (March 20th, 2012)
- This version adds Latvian translations and updates all the country flag icons (thanks to the PIWIK project).
New in version 1.1 Beta 11 (February 13th, 2012)
- This version fixes several issues, the first being the fact that cancelling the generation of four grids in a row didn't really interrupt the operation.
- It improves the aspect of the "resolve grid" dialog, and makes the Language Menu sync with the actual locale if changed from the Language Dialog.
- It also shows in red the errors in the grid if it is "full bug wrong", and shows a congratulations dialog when the grid is completed by the user.
New in version 1.1 Beta 10 (February 4th, 2012)
- This version fixes several minor issues with the "Custom Grid" mode, fixes an issue which caused viewing the "Select-memos" dialog to discard the cell value, makes many strings available for localization, updates the French translations, and makes language selection easier.