New in version 0.6.2
June 12th, 2010
- User visible Changes/Enhancements:
- Upgrade to SVNKit 1:3:X (Support for SVN 1:6:X repositories) (#218)
- Enormous performance enhancements for the scan command (#309)
- Updated to Java 1:6 (#235)
- Removed the dfilename and dpath which had been introduced in Release 0:6:0 to reduce the Index size finger print (#241):
- Removed display property prefix (#310)
- Output formatting of --help has been changed (#36)
- quartz:properties are now located in the etc folder
- Formatting problem if more than 9999 items in changeset (#314)
- Copyright updated to 2010 (#308)
- Updated the Build/Run Documentation (#247)
- Fixed Bugs:
- Fuzzy search had been broken (#199)
- README will not correctly recognized (#215)
- Searching for full qualified filenames didn't work (#216)
- Couldn't search for files with a dot (#246)
- Won't be fixed:
- Support for 1:1:X Repositories which fails with SVNKit (#34, #141)
- Build Changes:
- Fixed missing dependencies for bouncycastle which is needed for PDF files (#250)
- Analyzed the dependencies in Maven build (#225)
- Updated to Tika 0:4, 0:5, 0:6, 0:7 (#219, #239, #266, #304)
- Updated to ANTLR3 Maven Plugin (#201, #298)
- Updated to SVNKit 1:3:1 (#218)
- Updated Quartz Scheduler to 1:7:3 (#303)
- Update Maven License Plugin from 1:5:0 to 1:6:1 (#311)
- NoSuchElementException during Site build (#300)
- problem in generated documentation (#301)
- Checked compatibility with Maven 3-beta-1
- Other changes:
- Fixed Comments for revisions r439-r441 (#259)
- Known Limitations:
- At the moment the Job Scheduler does not contain the performance improvements (#309)
New in version 0.6.2 RC1 (March 2nd, 2010)
- Bug #108: Problem with issueLinkTemplate
- Bug #199: Fuzzy Search is not usable
- Bug #215: README will not correctly recognized
- Bug #216: Searching of full qualified filenames does not work
- Bug #217: Sudden allocation of memory makes tool unusable for large repositories
- Bug #246: Cannot search files with a dot (.) i.e the delimiter to all extensions
- Bug #250: Dependency to bouncycastle libs.
- Bug #259: Fix the comments of Revisions 439-441
- Feature #36: The format of the --help output should be changed
- Feature #235: Update to Java 6
- ToDo #201: Update ANTLR3 Maven Plugin
- ToDo #218: Update SVNKit to 1.3.1
- ToDo #219: Update to Tika 0.4
- ToDo #225: Analyze the dependencies
- ToDo #229: Update to POI 3.5 release
- ToDo #239: Update to Tika 0.5
- ToDo #241: Reduce the index size
- ToDo #266: Update to Tika 0.6
New in version 0.6.1 (June 18th, 2009)
- Scheduled scanning has been fixed (#213) The result was that a changed repository is fully scanned after a change.
- New --xml Option on command to get search result as an XML output (#178)
- Now You can use --fromrev HEAD on the command line (#204)
- Calculation of percentage rate has been fixed (#206)
- The PDFSUBJECT and the SIZE field are now being filled correctly (#209, #208)
- Now you can search for the contents of properties (#212)
New in version 0.6.0 (June 2nd, 2009)
- Recognizing of Tags/Branches, Maven Tags and Subversion Tags (#106, #129, #190, #196) - This can be used to search for particular tags/branches etc.
- The filename and the path are stored separately
- The filename and the path are stored in lowercase and the search can be done in any case.
- Support of 2007 Office files (#187) - docx, xlsx and pptx
- Support of OpenOffice files (#21) - odt, ods and odp
- Support of archive files (#121) - zip, tar.gz, tar
- You can put the path to the bin directory of the distribution into the PATH variable and call SupoSE from everywhere (#197).
- Update for SVNKit from 1.2.2 to 1.2.3
- Update ini4j from 0.4.1 to 0.5.1
- Update Maven doxia plugin from 1.0-alpha-10 to 1.1 (#192)
- Interuption of scan process via Signal handler
New in version 0.5.2 (May 7th, 2009)
- The release is now able to handle wild cards as the first character in the search terms. We have updated some third party libraries.
New in version 0.5.1 (February 21st, 2009)
- Restarting in scheduler mode will not scan the whole repository anymore.
New in version 0.5.0 (January 26th, 2009)
- A bug in the binary download package was fixed.
- The alpha-1 package had not been working.
- Third party libraries were updated.
- Documentation was enhanced and Ant support was abandoned for the project.
New in version 0.5.0 Alpha 1 (January 15th, 2009)
- The scanning process is now supported via the Tika Framework with new supported document types like XML, RTF, and HTML and support for Subversion 1.5.X repositories.