January 11th, 2011
· Fix sort subtitles, speed improvements
· Fix bug #17231 : Opening SEP project wont open a Keyframes file automatically
· Fix bug #17000 : Subtitles in MicroDVD format don't display correct
· Fix bug #16898 : Feature request - movie fps detecting
· Fix bug #16917 : scale option doesn't work correctly with frame-based subtitles
· Fix bug #16524 : Broken character count (column translation)
· Fix bug #16314 : Unable to set subtitle times after importing plain text
· Fix English errors (patch by Pavel Dvořák)
· Update of Czech translation by Pavel Dvořák
· Update of Polish translation by Franciszek Janowski
July 11th, 2010
· Fix bug #16016 (#16087) : segfault (divide by zero)
· Add Bulgarian translation
· Update de, es, gl, ru, tr and zh_CN translations
July 3rd, 2010
· Display the saving dialog after generating waveform or keyframes
· Fix sr #2543 : Support for .stl file format (Spruce STL)
· Fix bug #15942 : Default location in file select dialog (waveform and keyframes)
· Fix bug #16121 : Feature request: add option to scale all subtitles (Orig. patch by Ludek)
· Fix bug #16058 : crash at "find and replace" with regexp
· Fix bug #16016 : waveform segmentation fault
April 6th, 2010
· New subtitle format SBV
· Small fixes (typo and HIG)
· New Greek translation (by Manolis Stefanis)
· Update French translation
March 22nd, 2010
· Reorganize the menu file with a sub-menu import and export
· Fix bug #15525 : Video playback doesn't work
· Fix bug #15374 : gtkmm-2.14 has not Gtk::Action set_stock_id
· Fix bug #15464 : segfault on waveform generation
· Fix build error with the WaveformRendererGL
February 2nd, 2010
· Two new plugins : sortsubtitles, typewriter
· Update the extension of the filename when the format change (dialog save)
· Add 'Open Project' and 'Save Project' in the menu File
· Cleanup in the menu File
· Improve Waveform Generator
· Fix crash caused by the text correction tool
· Fix an undesirable behavior with the cell editing
· Fix leak caused by an uninitialized value (waveform)
· Fix bug #14915 : Add the possibility of choice of an audio track to the player
· Fix bug #15101 : Comments are not merged while merging subtitles
· Fix bug #15085 : last subtitle remains visible after playing in video player
· Fix bug #14651 : Subtitle sorting option. (see sortsubtitles plugin)
· [b]Patch: Philip Jägensted
· Fix bug #15084 : default to the document format when saving translations
· Fix bug #15095 : gracefully exit if e.g. subtitleeditor.ui is missing
· Fix bug #15032 : Update duration value after EOS signal (waveform generator)
· Fix bug #15032 : stuck in infinite loop for bad duration and other problems with duration (waveform)
June 23rd, 2009
· Fix: #13696 New action 'Generate Dummy Waveform'
· Fix: #13271 Improve split subtitle (tag)
· Fix: #13270 Improve split subtitle (multiline)
· Fix: #12858 New format BITC
· Fix: #12570 New plugin 'timingfromplayer' with new action 'Set Subtitle Start And End'
· Fix: #13656 ASS/SSA Make reading more robust to the invalid files
· Translations update
June 3rd, 2009
· Add inline spellchecker capability to any textview (subtitle view, text correction...)
· Spell Checking Plugin completely rewrite
· Fix: #13211 Translation checking support
· Fix: #13070 Spell checker should use 'sgml' filter to skip over HTML tags
· Fix: #11567 Italics-codes are parsed to the spell-check
· Text Correction Plugin
· New Latn-fi pattern (Osmo Salomaa, Gaupol)
· Select the modified subtitles
· Extract capitalization pattern from common-error to capitalization.se-pattern
· Fix: Maintain order of patterns with the same name
· Add an option "Only selected subtitles" to "Move Subtitles"
· Fix: #10439 Improve Subtitle Editor Project (selection, video, framerate...)
· Fix: #7019 Black rectangle with the video player
· Fix: #2341 Add option to don't disable the actions during editing
· Fix: #13428 Change dependence of libxml++ >= 2.20 (packager)
· Fix: #526155 (Debian bug) FTBFS with GCC 4.4: missing #include
· Fix: 'play/pause' doesn't work after 'play selection'
· Fix: Gtk warning adjustment with non-zero page size is deprecated
· Fix: More robust with the wrong values of the points, display error messages (scalesubtitles)
· Fix: Icon in pixmaps directory
April 22nd, 2009
· Enable changing of default audio and video sink preferences in the build time
· Add pulsesink to audio outputs and fix OSS sing ID
· Fix: #12682 deleting a subtitle while playing throws segfault
· Fix: #12649 subtitleeditor does not build with LDFLAGS='-Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--no-undefined'
· Fix: #12847 Waveform creation from video causes a crash with file name contains spaces
· Fix: #13069 Error checker reports back-to-back subtitles as "overlapping"
November 29th, 2008
· Each function works around the extension system.
· This release adds 'Generate Wavefrom From Video' and a line break policy for ASS/SSA.
· There are many fixes.
November 10th, 2008
· The architecture of subtitleeditor works around a extension system, but in previous versions it was hard-coded.
· In this release, each function is an extension that can be turned on or not, as visible in the preferences.
· This release is simply a snapshot from SVN to test the installation, packaging, and use.
November 2nd, 2008
· Remove dependance of pcre, pcrecpp (packager)
· Replace pcre by Glib::Regex
· Fix: AdobeEncoreDVD multiple line reader
· Fix: MicroDVD to SE tags
· Add a default style if the document doesn't at least one when the file is saved (ASS/SSA)
· ASS/SSA newline (patch by Robert Ramiega)
· #12542 (https://gna.org/bugs/?12542)
October 14th, 2008
· The subtitle format system was completely rewritten.
· The precision of the number of characters per second has been improved.
· There are bugfixes and small UI improvements.
September 26th, 2008
· This release fixes incorrect line length and characters per second, a newline at the opening in SubRip format, and comboBox outputs in the video player preferences.
September 22nd, 2008
· A new error checking tool with correction support, improvements, bugfixes, and updated translations.
September 5th, 2008
· Many improvements, desktop integration, bugfixes, and updated translations.