March 18th, 2013
· Bugfix: When installing or upgrading the addon on MacOS, no information popup dialog was displayed and the addon crashed if Gloom was not installed.
· Maximum compatibility setting has been enabled for Thunderbird v21.* to v22.0.
January 28th, 2013
· Identity counters are now displayed in a way they can be easily recognised from accounts in 'counters' tab.
· The 're-initialize auto-completion' is not displayed anymore for TB >= v5.* because it is only useful for prior versions.
· The addon is now compatible with Thunderbird starting from v20.*.
· Maximum compatibility setting has been enabled for Thunderbird v20.* to v21.0a1.
November 16th, 2012
· Advanced mode offers now 2 other meta-data: hours on a 12-hours clock format ('%k'), and 'AM/PM' information ('%p').
· Individual counters can now handled distinct counters for each unique identity of a same account.
· Maximum compatibility setting has been enabled for Thunderbird v18.* to v19.0a1.
September 28th, 2012
· An option has been added which allows to skip insertion of default subject if subject is not previously empty. Hence default subject is not added to a previously-saved message which is re-opened.
· Inner counter meta-data has been modified: it has been turned into a 'global' inner counter and metadata has changed from '%c' to '%g'.
· Advanced mode offers now another meta-data: each account can have a dedicated inner counter which is incremented each time it is used ('%i').
· Settings dialog offers now a GUI to handle counters meta-data: user can change values, and sets when counters are updated.
· Maximum compatibility setting has been enabled for Thunderbird v16.* to v18.0a1.
June 13th, 2012
· Advanced mode offers now another meta-data: an inner counter which is incremented each time it is used.
· Maximum compatibility setting has been enabled to Thunderbird v16.0a1.
January 19th, 2012
· Bugfix: Automatic prefixes lists containing non-ASCII characters were not handled correctly.
January 16th, 2012
· It's now possible to set a replacement string for native automatic 'reply' and 'transfert' prefixes. This replacement is performed only for first automatic prefix kept when removing automatic prefixes.
· 'Automatic prefixes' tab page from settings dialog has been redesigned.
· Alert dialog when installing or upgrading addon has been replaced by a popup dialog.
· bugfix: Default subjects containing non-ASCII characters were not handled correctly.
December 30th, 2011
· Subjects management offers now an advanced mode: subjects can contain some meta-data like current_date, current_time, or such which are parsed when subject is inserted into subject field.
· A default subject can now be set to be automatically inserted as soon as compose dialog is opened.
bugfix: Insertion point was not resetted between composing sessions, thus resulting in unpredictable behaviour when inserting a subject using one of these 2 modes:
· append to the beginning of current subject + append to the end of previous picked subject
· append to the end of current subject + append to the beginning of previous picked subject
· Maximum compatibility setting has been enabled for Thunderbird v12.0a1.
December 20th, 2011
· Subjects management provides now an advanced mode: if this mode is enabled some special strings are parsed from the subject ; these strings allow to insert current date and time values (year, month, day, hours, minutes, etc.).
· A defaults subject can be set to be automatically inserted as soon as compose dialog is opened.
· Design of settings dialog has been improved and enhanced.
· Maximum compatibility setting has been enabled for Thunderbird v10.* and v11.0a1.
October 24th, 2011
· Subjects management (add, sort, etc.) can now be case-sensitive or case-insensitive. This option can be chosen in settings dialog.
· Subject textbox autocompletion has been enhanced to reduce conflict with other potential autocompletion modules.
· bugfix: Subjects list was corrupted when adding a subject through "subjects" selection button (nb: bug introduced in v0.1.8).
· bugfix: At start, autocompletion list was not filled until subjects list was displayed once through subjects selection button or addon custom button (nb: bug introduced in v0.1.8).
· bugfix: With a subjects list containing 10 subjects or more, picking a subject with an index higher or equal than 10 filled subject textbox with a wrong subject.
· The addon is now compatible with Thunderbird v9.*.
September 26th, 2011
· Subjects list setting has been enhanced to optimize stability.
· When adding a subject in settings dialog, listbox is set so that new subject is visible.
· The addon is now compatible with Thunderbird v7.* and v8.*.
July 12th, 2011
· Swedish translation has been added (thanks to Mikael Hiort af Ornas).
July 5th, 2011
· Bug fixed: adding a subject which was exactly a piece of an already existing subject was considered as adding the same subject twice, then subject was not added to subjects list.
· Toolbar button icon is now greyed-out when button is disabled.
· The addon is now compatible with Thunderbird v5.*.
May 2nd, 2011
· Minor bug fixed: when updating addon a second custom toolbar button was added to toobar even if a previous custom one was already displayed, thus 2 toolbar buttons were displayed (for TB v2 only).
March 10th, 2011
· Autocompletion can now be case-sensitive or case-insensitive (thanks to Vinser). This option can be chosen in settings dialog.
· The bug which made autocompletion crash when adding a subject with " inside has been fixed (thanks to Vinser).
· Subjects list and autocompletion array were not updated when adding a subject through custom 'Subjects' button until subjects list was not displayed. This bug has been fixed.
· Russian translation has been added (thanks to Vinser).
· A button has been added in settings dialog to clean and reset all settings to factory defaults (useful when upgrading addon version to delete obsolete parameters or to reinitialize all settings).
January 6th, 2011
· An option has been added to select automatically email body once a subject has been picked (thanks to Jeff). This option can be enabled or disabled from options dialog.
November 2nd, 2010
· Sort of pre-defined subjects in options dialog has been changed. Now a natural sort is used.
· A minimum height of native subject textbox has been set. Thus, it is not too narrow when auto-completion is enabled.