New in version 1.0.3
December 17th, 2012
- Migrated to Python3 and GTK3 with added support for minidlna.
- Missing packages can now be installed from the setup program.
New in version 0.3.7 (August 17th, 2012)
- Minor enhancements including fix for RTP send module in pulseaudio >= 1.0.
New in version 1.0.0 (August 10th, 2012)
- Experimental test release for python3 and Gtk3 support.
New in version 0.3.6 (May 19th, 2012)
- Added feature to auto-run a music player on establishing a connection.
New in version 0.3.5 (February 28th, 2012)
- Added support for auto-detecting a Bluetooth audio device.
- Pulseaudio RTP/Multicast streams can now be set up without paprefs to move a currently playing stream.
- Several bugfixes.
New in version 0.3.4 (February 6th, 2012)
- This release fixes issues when connecting an Airport Express on systems running pulseaudio >= 1.0.
- Support for a port other than 5000 for a RAOP device is added.
New in version 0.3.3 (January 23rd, 2012)
- Workaround for Airport Express not connecting after upgrade to pulseaudio 1.0 (requires paprefs).
- Fileselector improved.
- New panel icons.
New in version 0.3.2 (January 2nd, 2012)
- Supports changing of an output sink (Bluetooth/Airport Express) during stream playback. This allows a stream resume after intermittent connection failures. Fixes multiple stream directories bug for UPnP.
New in version 0.3.1 (October 24th, 2011)
- Manual updated.
- Minor bugfixes + some improvements in GUI.