New in version 0.8.6
October 29th, 2013
- Added support for the latest Dart SDK (0.8.7).
New in version 0.8.5 (October 23rd, 2013)
- Added support for multipart, as well as several other features.
New in version 0.8.0 (July 26th, 2013)
- A Stream server can now to listen multiple addresses/ports and Web sockets.
- It is now possible to map a WebSocket directly without invoking WebSocketTransformer explicitly.
- The build number can be encoded into JS and/or CSS so that the browser will use the latest JS/CSS automatically.
New in version 0.7.5 (June 25th, 2013)
- Enhanced support for chucked transfer encoding mode for GZIP compressing.
New in version 0.7.4 (June 15th, 2013)
- json, json-js, and script tags are supported, simplifying data transfer.
New in version 0.7.3 (May 28th, 2013)
- Issue 32: HttpConnect provides API to retrieve the information of the browser
- Issue 31: RSP supports last-modified as the time it has been compiled
- Issue 33: The expression tag ([= expr]) supports the encoding option
New in version 0.7.2 (May 17th, 2013)
- The json tag was introduced.
- A few minor bugs were fixed.
New in version 0.6.2 (April 2nd, 2013)
- The syntax of RSP tags has been changed.
New in version 0.6.1 (March 27th, 2013)
- This version adds enhancements to URI mapping, including RESTful-like mapping.