October 12th, 2012
· A few bugfixes, mostly to the new GUI/editor.
· Some changes may affect the output compared to 3.8 though.
October 6th, 2012
· The NameChooser UI has been generalized and enhanced, offering a hierarchical view and the ability to create shortcuts.
· A retry loop was added for when replayed events fail, which means that some application events aren't needed.
· A new file polling mechanism was added for synchronising on external events.
· The ability to filter out certain widget types from the description was added.
· Many improvements were made to SWT/Eclipse RCP/GEF support, which continues to mature.
· Some improvements and fixes were also included for Swing.
· Support for PyGTK apps using gtk.Builder was added.