March 30th, 2010
· Support for thunderbird 3.0 added
· Fixed Firefox 3.6 install issue
December 14th, 2009
· Updated for Firefox 3.6
· Added custom error messages support
· Custom functions and operators can also display error messages
October 25th, 2009Gui Changes:
· Combined the calc icon and the text box amd added a close button
· Improved the history popup
· Improved code editor interface using codepress editor: http://codepress.sourceforge.net/changelog.php
· In decimal mode directly type hexadecimal number starting with '0x' ex: 0xAAA
· Added option for shortcut key customization. Change is applied on restart.
· Added option to ignore comma in calculations
· eg: 23,400 will be treated as 23400 (if the option is set to ignore)
· but 23, 400 will still be treated as two different arguments.
· Variable declaration enabled in complex mode
· Improved localization. Added German localization: Thanks to Cyril Castelbou and Andreas Stadler
· Bug fixes
· Fixed error due to 'use & as percent'
· Fixed bug in code editor ( on deleting the function definition went permanently hidden)
· Fixed history popup error: now variables are shown in the active base/mode
April 24th, 2009
· Added support for custom operators. New operators can be defined from options window. @ samples are provided.
· Note symbols available are ^,`,~,@,$,&,_,,|,:,;,?,,-,+,* (one or combination of these)
· Reimplemented comma(,) to dot(.) replacement. To use set the option in options window. To use comma in this mode just type comma followed by a space.
· Some performance tweaks
April 8th, 2009
· Fixed error with linux versions.
· Added keyboard shortcut alt+c for opening closing calculator.
· Changed constants, functions implementation: now settings are preserved after update
March 31st, 2009
· Added History Option. use up-down keys to go through history.
· Memory status (temporary variables declared) show in the history menu itself.
· Changed the structure of options menu. Constants and setting clubbed into one.
· Custom functions can be declared from the options menu. Three sample functions are provided.
· fixed bug with french language.
February 13th, 2009
· Temporary variable declaration supported (eg: x=4+sin(pi/2) y=x+9)
· Support for Thunderbird