October 5th, 2012Stat/Transfer Version 11 has added full support for the following formats:
· Data Documentation Initiative Schemas
· Open Document Spreadsheets
· MPlus (Write Only)
· Minitab 14 (Read Only)
· SPSS through Version 19
· Stata 12
Stat/Transfer Version 11 has a number of new or improved features:
64 Bit Windows Support:
· Stat/Transfer is now available as a native 64 Bit Windows application. (Both the 32 and 64 bit versions can be used under the same license.)
New Options for ASCII and Text Files:
· You can now optionally read variable labels from the row following the field names in worksheets.
Read Variable Labels from Excel Files:
· You can now optionally read variable labels from the row following the field names in Excel and other worksheet files.
Time Series Options:
· An extensive set of options are available for controlling how time-series are read from file formats such as RATS and how time series data are written to programs which expect rectangular data, such as SAS and Stata.
ODBC/Access Date and Time Sensing:
· You can now control the number of rows that are read to sense whether Date/Time values in your database files should be read as dates, times or date/time values.
Improved Character Substitution:
· When exact character matches are not possible in your output character set, improved substitution algorithms usually find acceptable alternatives for single-byte characters.