New in version 10 (May 16th, 2013)
- A bugfix when replacing a string, like abcd to abcde.
- A bugfix when searching for a word under the cursor when the window was shifted left.
- A new command "run" to run an external Unix program using the current line or marked lines as an input to the external program and then substitute the output of the external program for the current line or marked lines.
- Essentially, this allows an external program to act as a filter for a piece of the file.
- A complimentary command "unrun" was added to restore the input lines deleted by the run command.