New in version 3.0.0January 10th, 2013
- The directory structure for the installed files has been cleaned up; users upgrading from Spotter 2.x will need to move some things around.
- A bug involving logins has been fixed. The code has been cleaned up.
New in version 2.4.1 (October 7th, 2008)
- This version fixes three bugs.
- The numerical sampling algorithm uses more samples, making it more robust.
- A bug has been fixed that made the program give incomplete output in cases where variables were defined, but not given a verbal description, in the XML file.
- Inverse trig functions are now rendered properly in mathml.