New in version NG4.5
December 3rd, 2012
- Disabling xref actually works now.
- A few Emacs enhancements were added.
New in version NG4.3 (February 21st, 2011)
- db4 was updated to 4.8.30 and a db optimization tool was added _ plus the usual small fixes and enhancements
New in version NG4.1 (February 9th, 2010)
- (INTERNAL) Reorganize CONTRIBUTORS, add Maurice Havelday
- (INTERNAL) Merge 672:747 of https://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/sourcenav/branc
- hes/SN-NG4-phpv5_support for basic php5 support
- (BUGFIX) Try to be more careful when glob'ing files and paths in sn_convert_FileName
- (BUGFIX) Fix "no event type or button # or keysym" tcl/tk error on Fedora
- (INTERNAL) Add John Mills to CONTRIBUTORS
- (BUGFIX) Fix rendering of project selection dialog on FC10
- (BUGFIX) Remove unneeded cscope file (db4/dist/cscope.out)
- (INTERNAL) Properly AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE with package name snavigator instead of sn
New in version NG4 (February 7th, 2009)
- The color scheme has been modernized.
- Building under win32/minGW is supported out of the box now.
- XEmacs functionality has been enhanced.
- A bug when parsing CR-LF-based files has been fixed.
- Working with batch processing under win32 has been improved.