New in version 0.3.0 Beta
October 2nd, 2012
- The UI's style has been changed to give Soundbench a sleeker look.
- Soundbench can now be connected to a MIDI controller and played.
- Soundbench can record events from the MIDI controller.
- Soundbench can now play back tracks in real-time.
- Soundbench can now load and save presets.
- An alternate RtAudio backend was added to simplify compilation for those on Windows or Macintosh.
- Users can now choose the device that the emitter backends use.
- Simplified some of the MIDI code.
- Exported sound files are no longer twice as long as they should be.
- The console message reporting the length of the recorded track now reports in minutes and seconds.
- A number of smaller bugfixes.