New in version 1.3.5
October 8th, 2013
- Improves handling of a busy database.
- Adds -Wall -Werror flags and fixes the warnings.
- Fixes more warnings on EPEL.
New in version 1.3.4 (November 27th, 2012)
- Supports an RSASSA-PSS signature scheme.
- The default location of the token database is now $localstatedir/lib/softhsm/.
New in version 1.3.3 (May 15th, 2012)
- This version increases performance by adding more indexes to the database, describes the usage of SO and the user PIN in the README, and detects whether a C++ compiler is missing.
New in version 1.3.1 (January 19th, 2012)
- The library is now installed in $libdir/softhsm/.
- This release does not give a warning about the schema version if the token has not been initialized yet.
- The tools now return the correct exit code.