New in version 3.3.6
October 23rd, 2014
- Compare: for some programming languages the compare results have been improved for sophisticated code changes
- minor GUI improvements
- Fixed Bugs:
- Export as HTML: internal error when invoked without opened files
- UTF-encoded text files with BOM were written incorrectly (double BOM)
- Directory Compare:
- Refresh: possible internal error
New in version 3.3.3 (January 15th, 2014)
- File Compare/Merge: current line is highlighted
- gutter foreground color is configurable
- Windows: better looking disabled icons
- Fixed Bugs:
- possible internal while editing
- mouse wheel did not work in connector area
- OS X:
- Compare/Merge editor: pressing Up/Down in first/last line did not put caret at first or last position
- possible internal error clicking the dock icon
- Change stripe: flickered while scrolling larger files
- a couple of fine tuning regarding compare view, especially for the gutter
New in version 3.2.1 (October 22nd, 2010)
- Mostly bugs were fixed.
- On Unix-like systems, the Directory Compare now ignores symlinks pointing to a parent directory.
New in version 3.2 (August 27th, 2010)
- The license has changed: SmartSynchronize is now free for non-commercial use.
- Further, technical changes: requires Java 1.5 (or newer).
- This release has the ability to use non-fixed-width fonts.
- It fixes several GUI problems, especially with OS X.
- It adds Find and Replace, improves Find, and adds options to ignore case changes and disable linked scrolling.
New in version 3.1.6 (October 16th, 2009)
- This release concentrates on improving the Mac OS X 10.6 look and fixing a few bugs.